Your well-being is our top priority and we have gone out of our way to take all measures to keep you healthy and safe.
Here at Corc Yoga, we are continuing to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely, keeping those who are affected in our hearts and committed to listen carefully to the questions and concerns we receive from guests such as you.
In response to this global pandemic, we would like to share the following arrangements we have made to assure you of our commitment to your health and safety. Please note that this list will be updated as the current
* We have implemented social distancing regulations
* We reduced our retreat size for social distancing measures. Classes and activities will take place outdoors, weather permitting.
* Transportation arrangements will be arranged according to the current restrictions in Portugal
* Welcome bags will include a mask, gloves and hand sanitizer.
* Dining will be assigned for social distancing and there will be outdoor options.
* We will send a safe travels checklist before your departure
* A negative Covid-19 PCR test and liability waiver form must be presented and signed prior to arrival.
* Tivoli Carvoeiro is compliant with Portugal's CLEAN AND SAFE procedures.
* Should anyone feel sick they will need to be tested offsite. Upon positive results they will need to be quarantined for 14 days.
Before traveling, please obtain and confirm information about procedures and restrictions in Portugal from the airline company and from the foreign and border services.
You can get updated information on the evolution of the COVID-19 pandemic in Portugal at WHO - World Health Organization (https://covid19.who.int/region/euro/country/pt) or at DGS – Portuguese General Directorate of Health (https://covid19.min-saude.pt/).
Any further questions please email email@example.com
Please continue to visit this page for updates as we continue to monitor the Covid-19 situation.